Recently, the Opera developer team has launched opera neon browser which is completely different from what we are used to in terms of interface.
Opera Neon, in actual, is a concept browser, built for experimentation and play. In opera neon browsers, the pre-existing features have been rebooted with a fun, fresh take on Speed Dial, visual tabs and the omni box which float in to kick start your browsing session. Moreover, it wipes away desktop clutter by bringing desktop wallpaper into the browser.
What’s fun and fresh in Opera Neon?
Additionally, the Opera Neon has the ability to drag and push things around, and to even pop content out of the web and save it. Moreover, the new features of a browser include:
- A new start page that uses your desktop wallpaper as its background.
- A sidebar with its own video player, image gallery and download manager.
- A vertical, visual tab bar on the right side of the browser window that makes it easier to distinguish between tabs.
- An intelligent system that automatically manages your tabs. Like gravity, frequently used tabs will float to the top, while less important tabs will sink to the bottom.
- A completely new omni box that supports top search engines and open search.
- Video pop-out, which lets you play videos while you browse other web pages.
- Snap-to-gallery lets you snapshot and crop any part of a web page and save it to the gallery for later.
- Split screen mode lets you seamlessly view and interact with two pages at once.
WAYS TO MANAGE BUBBLE TABS:
- For opening a new tab, click the plus icon on the left sidebar (the open tab will be highlighted).
- To add a favorite site to your tab bar, drag and drop the bubble there.
- For minimizing a tab, click on the bubble or click the plus icon on the left sidebar.
- To close a tab, click on the x icon next to the bubble.
Furthermore, user can find player icon on the left sidebar that gathers tabs that are currently playing music and videos. The camera icon on the left sidebar lets user to take a snapshot of the page. All the snapshots are saved in user’s gallery under the landscape icon. However, opera neon lacks features like native ad-blocker, VPN and the ability to add extensions.
Opera neon is available for windows and mac (not for Linux yet). You can download opera neon from here.